Header

7.23.2009

Guess Who's Back

My fam jumping into the ocean (I didn't trust my swimming skills enough to go out that far LOL)

So I'm back from my vacation and it was fire! I didn't take enough pictures because I was too busy having fun LOL. I was in Mo Bay, JA for a family reunion, meeting all my aunts, uncles, cousins, and so on. I spent the entire time there in water like a damn fish, LOL, and eating till I blow-up-uated. I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did while I was there either, we're all joksters and hella funny.

NO! I did not go to no damn passa passa LOL. The hot mess of a club I went to was enough for me. The first night we went out there was a competition for which couple could do the most sex positions in 15 secs. I'll let you use your imagination on how that went. The next night's dance competition was even worse, those chicks were acting a fool, spinning on their heads, dropping dead, jumping into splits, hanging from the ceiling, rolling around and sh!t. LMAO I really wish I had video, it was B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

I put up a few pics of the beautiful scenery, and I hope everyone's summer is going as well as mine. I'm playing catch up and will be back to posting regularly now.

YS Falls

Landing Airplane

Hotel View of the beach

-S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LeaVe 1 <3