Header

7.13.2009

GUILTY PLEASURES pt.1

Ever hear a song that made you question your morals?

You know what I’m talking about.

A song that’s just absolutely ridiculous yet you just can’t seem to turn it off?

Maybe it’s because you simply enjoy the beat and are able to tune out the foolishness…

OR maybe you enjoy the fact that someone found the nerve to say some f**ked up mess, that would never come out your mouth, except of course when the song is on.

Whatever your reasoning may be, don’t worry about it because you are not alone.

I too have a fetish for foolishness… and I present to you a couple of my guilty pleasures…

· Excuse me for this but I do believe that Slob on my Knob- Three 6 Mafia is one of the best songs ever made (I know, shameful). But I can’t lie, it’s my JAM.

With its enticing yet simple chorus,

Suck a ni**a dick or something…

Its attention grabbing, metaphoric intro,

Slob on my knob, like corn on a cob…

& its informative, story like verses,

Squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt, the naturally curly hair, please don’t touch…

This song is worth however many brain cells you might lose from listening to it, just make sure there are no children around. J

· Now this next song is simply the truth, Short Dick Man- 20 Fingers. If you’ve never heard it, here’s the synopsis, she “don’t want no short dick man” and honestly who does? This song is just absolutely hilarious, with very simple lyrics that every woman (and some men) can relate to.

Such as…

Isn't that cute, an extra belly button, you need to put your pants back on honey…

This is obviously embarrassing for any guy who might be a victim of short-dick-icity but that doesn’t mean we can’t get a good laugh from it, right?

-Download at your own discretion….Hope they bring you as much joy/shame as they have brought me. Toodles.

-O.

1 comments:

Reecie said...

Ha! That Three Six is one of my guilty pleasures as well, I know all the words. another nasty song would be Call Me by Lil Kim and Too Short as well as Akinyele put it in your mouth. I was a YOUNG girl singing these nasty behind songs!

Post a Comment

LeaVe 1 <3