Header

7.01.2009

L.O.V.E



Love

It’s in the title so I figured why not speak on it? So here we go…

Love sucks. Yes it’s beautiful and magical and great and it makes you feel all tingly inside (sometimes?) but then there are those moments where it just sucks. WHY? Because to love is to make yourself vulnerable. When you tell someone that you love them, you automatically give them the power to hurt you in ways that no one else can. It’s not because he (or she) is just a horrid person who feeds off of your depression; you are just more sensitive to that person’s actions and words because you gave them the power. Sadly I don’t have a clue about how to fix this or how to take that power back, because I know that no matter how hard you try to forget or to move on or to front like you are over the person, they still will have a piece of you… I guess some people decide to just cut themselves off and refuse to love again and I guess that works, you know, I mean is love really necessary?

Well if you knew me at all, then you would know that my answer is YES and I’ m not the only one who feels this way, my good friend the Grinch agrees, and Ebenezer Scrooge agrees, Bugs Bunny, Jesus, I mean the list goes on. If you don’t believe me, then good, don’t. But all I know is my truth, and my truth is love, even though it’s stabbed me in the heart a few times, I can’t live without it.

The most played song in my itunes is U Must Be by Gina Rene. If you’ve seen Step Up then you might have heard it before. I think it describes love (the good part anyway) so well. And if you’ve ever loved someone with your entire being, if you’ve given someone all of you just hoping for all of them in return, then you know.

Gina Rene

" U must be the reason I'm alive..."

I think the worst thing you could do to someone (including yourself) is to deny them love… but it’s even worse to take advantage of someone who loves you by keeping them around even though you know that you don’t love them back. Sadly love isn’t always mutual (yea it sucks) but I hope you never stop trying because you will eventually regret it.

Just ask TamiaLove and I

Tamia

" Love & I are breaking up tonight..."

-O.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LeaVe 1 <3