Header

7.05.2009

NIKKI


So I was listening to the new J-kwon song “Louie Bounce (I smacked Nikki)” and I couldn’t help but wonder:

1. Who is Nikki?

2. Why are you smacking her?

3. And what the hell does she have to do with the Louie bounce?

I checked YouTube and there currently isn’t a video that shows exactly what the Louie bounce is so questions 2 & 3 will be put on pause. (If you know the dance plz let me know)

And so I turned my focus onto Nikki, and I realized that we have met before.

Yes. I know Nikki and most likely you do too.

You see Nikki, wherever she may be, haunts my iTunes.

I’ve heard…

The-Dream make love to her…

Nikki-The Dream

I’ve heard…

Prince (yes she go wayyy back) meet her in the hotel lobby as she was masturbating with a magazine…

Darling Nikki- Prince

I’ve heard…

Busy Signal squeeze up her tittie dem…

Nikki titti- Busy Signal

I’ve heard…

Elephant Man ask her to wine fi di dicki…

Hey Nikki- Elephant Man

I’ve heard…

Mad Dog ask her to balance pon it and wine her waist…

Nikki- Mad Dog

I’ve heard…

Marcus Miller (for all my jazz heads) dedicate a beautiful jazz piece to her…

Nikki’s Groove- Marcus Miller

& Of course I’ve heard…

J-Kwon smack her (smh)

So to Nikki, the woman who’s inspired so many men and clearly managed to piss off J-kwon J

*This post was inspired by Louie bounce (I smacked Nikki)J-Kwon

-O.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LeaVe 1 <3