Header

7.12.2009

Upcoming Events

I'm on vacation this week, but I won't leave you guys empty handed. Here are a few shows that I would attend if I wasn't going to be living it up in Jamaica. These should all be really good shows, check them out if you have a chance.




Collie Buddz & Erup
Monday, July 13th, 2009
SOBs
Time: 9PM
Cost: $10 b4 PM, RSVP @rvsp@jamrockmagazine.com

It's always a party @ SOBs on Mondays with their JamRock series. Kevin Crown kills the 1s & 2s, blazing the hottest reggae/dancehall tunes. Mr. Blind to U Collie Buddz & Erup of Click mi fingas fame will surely rock the house.








Mickey Factz, Jade, Stalley & FKi
Tuesday, July 14th, 2009
SOBs
Time: 9PM
Cost: $14

Mickey is celebrating his birthday with a live show featuring his GFC NY family. Mickey always puts on a good show, and it's his b-day so he should be illin'. I've heard Jade's EP, It's My Heart, Cookie, and its pretty good. I would have loved to hear her live. It should be a good time.








Jesse Boykins III
TBA
Thursday, July 16th, 2009
Time: 8PM
Cost: TBA

This is the second time around for JB3's new Summer Series. I've yet to see him perform live, but his voice is incredible. There aren't many details about it on his Myspace, but follow him on Twitter to get more details as the date draws nearer.












Q-Tip, Chester French, Little Dragon, Dj Benji
Sunday, July 18th, 2009
Central Park Summerstage
Time: 3PM
Cost: Free99

Enjoy what will hopefully be a sunny Sunday afternoon at the park listening to one of my favorite rappers, Q-Tip, and favorite newcomers, rock band Chester French and Swedish soul/electronica band Little Dragon.



Have a great week! I know i will....


-S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LeaVe 1 <3