Header

12.08.2009

New Album News: Corinne Bailey Rae & Sade


British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae is due to release her sophomore effort, The Sea, February 1st, 2010. The album deals with, among other things, the untimely death of her husband Jason Rae. Check out the rumored track listing and her performance of the first single, I'd Do It All Again.
  1. Are You Here
  2. I'd Do It All Again
  3. Feels Like The First Time
  4. The Blackest Lily
  5. Closer
  6. Love's On Its Way
  7. I Would Like To Call It Beauty
  8. Paris Nights/New York Mornings
  9. Paper Dolls
  10. Diving For Hearts
  11. The Sea
It's hard to believe my heart's an open door, you got all you came for baby...


The title single to Sade's new album Soldier of Love (due worldwide February 8th) dropped on the group's website this week.

I'm in the front line, of this battle of mine, but I'm still alive...

Download Soldier of Love | ** Alternative Link **